Alert Submission Form
Use this form to submit your Partner Ad contents for our 6 monthly co-op email Alerts, or if you are doing an Exclusive Alert. You’ll always find the link to this form in the Back Office on both websites.
For questions, contact:
With our email marketing you can “touch” THOUSANDS of educators & planners during the year!
Plan your outreach strategy and then create your Partner Ads (formerly called Alert Announcements) to promote a field trip, assembly, tour destination, venue, program or performance!
• You can publish at least one Partner Ad per Alert type each month (see your invoice to clarify how many you can send out per month).
• Be specific and stay fresh with each Partner Ad (new headline, new photo, new copy). Sell the EXPERIENCE, not the price. Publish promotions for new or special programs, a client’s “happy quote”, an interesting backstory, upcoming events, productions or exhibits, special pricing offers, or unique packages you are offering.
• Change photos to keep things interesting.
• USE VIDEO in your Partner Ad! Videos produced by cell phones are usually high enough in quality to use. Best Practice: Upload your video to Youtube or Vimeo and link from there. We cannot embed a video in your announcement… it must be available via a link.
• Allow enough time for the planning to take place (2-6 months – even up to 1 year for tour operators)
• After each email Alert is sent, your information is then posted on the homepage of the appropriate website. Partner Ads will be displayed until the next Alert is published, and they are always archived in each of the respective website blogs.
• Your Partner Ad content will also be posted on both our Facebook Page, and Twitter.
Our loyal subscribers keep our emails to re-visit them – again & again!
If our Alert is Opened, that usually means the planner is reading it. Our co-op Alerts are treated much differently than “regular” marketing emails by planners in EVERY group market we work with. We have taken DIRECT SALES into the digital world via our Alerts, email marketing and social media.
If they don’t click your announcement, it doesn’t mean you failed. It could be timing, age, message content or writing (these you CAN control) or maybe they had to leave for a meeting. Sometimes we won’t see planners for a month or more… they come back when they choose to. Up to a year later!
With the posts of your Partner ads on our website homepage and in the blog post on our website, we have seen the “page views” increase significantly. And that’s great for you!
The CO-OP ALERTS are 6 unique emails – one for each of the 6 Group Markets we serve with each containing 15-20 Partner Ads. They are sent to more than 57,000+ subscribers every month! Each Alert has its own set of subscribers. Occasionally during the year, the Alert schedule will be adjusted due to holidays or events (see the Alerts Calendar).
Currently the subscriber counts in each of the following group markets is as follows:
- Field Trip & Activities (MN youth recreation) – 16,000 subscribers
- Active Boomers (MN active adults & seniors) – 5,000 subscribers
- LetsDoMN Event Planning Resources (for event & activity planners in MN) – 9,500 subscribers
- Student Experiences (schools, educators, homeschool co-ops) – 14,500 subscribers
- MN Group Travel & Tours (tour operators, bank clubs, travel clubs & group leaders – national, regional, MN) – 5,700 subscribers
- Fundraising Opportunities (i.e., PTA/PTO, booster clubs, sports teams, youth organizations, non-profit organizations, etc) – 17.000 subscribers
During your Partner year, you can use our unique Unlimited Monthly Rotation to make your announcements to the same or a different audience each month. Depending on the number of announcements you have contracted (1-5 per month), you can publish your announcements in any of the 5 Alert Categories per month. It’s your choice every month. YOU determine how to use this unique targeting opportunity with Unlimited Monthly Rotation of your announcements.
Suggestion: Look over announcements in Alerts for ideas for your own announcements.)
***NEW – “SAVE & CONTINUE LATER” Feature is now available!
- Next to the “Submit” button at the bottom of this form you will find the link to “SAVE & CONTINUE LATER“.
- Once clicked, scroll down towards the bottom of the page to blue box.
- Copy the link provided to continue writing your announcement at another time.
- You can add an email address (to receive the link to continue later) in your inbox.
- The link is valid for 30 days after submitting “Save & Continue.” NOTE: attached images are not saved using this feature.
You will receive a green confirmation notice towards the bottom of the page.
Fields marked with an * are required.
INDICATE THE ALERT YOU WANT from the dropdown menu below. You will see a description of that alert, when materials are due, and the publish date. Use this ALERT SUBMISSION FORM for each Alert Partner Ad or Exclusive Alert you want to send out.
After you click SUBMIT…
If you click submit and do not receive the following screenshot, we most likely have not received your Alert Submission Form.
Check the form for fields that are not correctly filled out, errors, or possibly you are trying to send the wrong image type (.jpeg file only).
If you did everything correctly, please call us.